Thursday, July 23, 2009

New computer is my only excuse!

How easy is it for my fingers to get confused. Just give me a different computer & I can do mysterious things.

The site for my interview last week is this one, not the site for the Broome County Fair.

FOX 40 WICZ TV - News, Sports, Weather, Contests and More - Binghamton, NY

Hopefully you will find me there after the ad. The old pictures shown are those of my grandparents Charles and Ella Young Gaylord, a 1900 family reunion, my Uncle Harry Gaylord in WWI doughboy uniform. He served in France during that war.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I don't usually blink like that. Had gotten something in my eye earlier that night.

Now to get a quilt out for exhibiting at the fair.

Just me, fat & sassy,
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home