Thursday, November 19, 2009

Something Smells Good


This is a spot at camp that I love to see. It's on Stark Reservoir. It was taken in mid September. Some of the trees were already changing color.
Cousin Chuck and I saw loons out beyond the islands a few years ago. They are amazing birds. I love to watch them dive and come back up a long way from where they submerged.
Today our Red Hat group is meeting for a Harvest Dinner at Fran's. I have brownies in the oven as my contribution.
In the past two weeks we've been to the VA at Syracuse twice. Bob had to go for a checkup last week and this week for a CT scan.
I've been reading a lot and relaxing. Tomorrow I hope I'm inspired as I have to write the Triangle Guild newsletter.
Not much sewing the past few weeks. But I will be back at it.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home