Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quilting at Casowasco




Aren't we a happy bunch. The group picture was taken by several kind ladies from another group this morning after breakfast. We had fresh donuts as a special request of Jane.
As I drove up Rt. 81 to Homer Friday morning I wondered what kind of weather I'd find at Owasco Lake. As I drove into Moravia I left the snow behind me.
We had a beautiful weekend, sewing, talking and eating. After all, what do quilters do. It was good to see some of our group who we only see a couple of times a year.
I need to go to the auto parts store and purchase a "magic wand" to pick up spilled pins. I dropped a box of pins and Pam came to the rescue with her wand.
I managed to get four strips of the Merry Go Round quilt completed. I think I will like it when it is done, probably in time for the 2011 Quilt Show. In the picture I have two rows stitched together. There is a lot of cutting triangles with the 60 degree ruler. My strips are cut and most are sewn together. So now it will be cut, press, sew.....
Happy stitching from Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home