Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Hi to all my friends out there in Blog Land. We've had a blustery, snowy, cold windy day here in upstate NY today. We had just enough snow to make driving a bit touchy this morning.
My Cuzzin Eli Mai (I decided to jazz up her name) and I went to the closest quilt shop this morning, Creative Threads, at their Front Street location. I found my 30s fabrics I needed. I checked out the sale board and found a length of blue and white trees called Snowy Silence by SSI. Got 40% off because I finished the bolt. Eli Mai got a spool of thread and Mary Ellen's Best Press. That's a product I like to use too. Fabric doesn't get too stiff when I use it.
We both went home and had lunch.
Later this afternoon I drove down to the drugstore on clear roads. As I was nearly ready to leave who should walk in the door but Cuzzin Eli Mai. She needed quilting needles and had to pick up a prescription. She said she also had to stop at a grocery store. We did that this morning too.
Best wishes to all of you and yours for a most Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home