Monday, April 6, 2009

Quilters Heritage Celebration





I enjoyed looking at this quilt. It made me think about being a kid again.
For those Chat Room gals, here's JPo (aka Debbie) receiving a new Purple Churn Dash pin that I made her. The next day Nancy arrived at Jennie's Diner in her truck and was given a purse made by HMM (Helen Marie) and a PCD pin made by me. And then it was off to the races...or should I say off to the shops and the show.

Shop til you drop is a phrase that have to have first been said by quilters.
I'll post more pictures of the quilts and people later.
It's time for another nap.
Chris

2 Comments:

At April 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Its fun to see chat friends...even if you ARE far away!

 
At April 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Yes it is, and even better to meet them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home