Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally.....World Peas



Finally..........World Peas. This little hot pad is sandwiched with Insulbrite. It is going to be a gift for my daughter Mickey. I had tried about six times to download the other picture and took a second one. This time it worked.
At National Quilting Day last Saturday, Rosalie show us how she made these purses. I had to try one so I wouldn't forget the technique. I used two 10 3/4" squares seamed together and turned to make a square. Velcro was used for a closure for the center pocket. After a search thru all the drawers in the sewing room I finally found some snaps which I will sew on to close the two outside pockets. The price was 79 cents. Wonder how long ago these were purchased.
Have a great day sewing.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home