Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Give Up

Okay, I give up. I confess. ROFL is Rolling on Floor Laughing. I was told tonight it also means Real Funny Old Lady. Apparently I have a reputation for telling good jokes to my quilt retreat ladies. I might as well be a real funny old lady as a grumpy old biddy.
Our quilt show is beautiful. There are approximately 380 quilts there, including Quilts of Valor and Donation Quilts. I'll post pictures when I have a rested sane moment after tomorrow.
I'm doing two demonstrations tomorrow, Disappearing 9 Patch and the Octagon Table Toppers.
Tonight I picked out a batch of 9 patch blocks that have been around a long time. They will go with me. I will take some samples of the D9P and also pictures of some quilts made using this pattern.
I will show how to make the table toppers so I need to pick out some fat quarters to take too.
Our vendors have some neat items in their booths. I bought a Half Log Cabin book today and some beads.
Another busy day so I'd better get some sleep.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home