Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bowl Again

Here's a view of the inside of my Halloween bowl. Colorful, isn't it. I couldn't get the zigzag stitch to work for me so I used the #4 stitch on my Husquvarna 855. It's a zig zag stitch but takes about 4 tiny stitches instead of one straight zig.

This is the little rice filled wrist cushion I use when I am using a mouse as I don't have an ergonomically correct mouse pad.
Today's NASCAR race from Talledaga, AL should be a good one. The track is a challenge to drivers. It is sometimes called the Alabama Lottery.
Now to drive up to Greene and deliver Caleb's quilt. I don't get up there often and am so thankful that Becki & Jeremy post pictures and videos on Facebook.
Caleb's daddy Jeremy is having foot surgery tomorrow to reconstruct the bones. Jeremy was in a horrid accident on Feb. 14, 2008 on Kattelville Hill. He was hit headone. Luckily his Dad wasn't with him that day as he'd planned to be as there was only an airbag on the driver's side of the truck. His heel and ankle were shattered and his knee was badly messed up. Prayers for Jeremy.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home