Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rainy Day for Campfire Girls to Play

Here's Sophie, Ella Mae new dog. She's part Lab, Golden Retriever and Akita. Five minutes
after this picture was taken, she had given the giraffe a lobotomy. Fluff was all over the floor.
Pat was there, out from Arkansas. She brought all of us plum jelly and hot pepper jelly.
And here's June Lee and cousin Ella Mae. "See, I'm sick. JoAnne had to take off work to take care of me."




And arfen't these two so sweet. JoAnne and her auntie June.
We had a great meal, seafood chowder, made by Shelly, Ella Mae's daughter. Just right for a rainy day. BTW we got about 5" of rain on Thursday.
On Wednesday I lost my cell phone. Didn't realize it until Thursday night. I called or went to each place I'd been on Wednesday: VA Affairs, grocery store, son in law's garage, hairdresser. Nobody saw it. Brian at VA Affairs in county office building even picked up the helmet on his desk to look for it.
I have been dialing the cell # from our house phones. Finally today, in the bedroom, I heard a faint ring. Kept trying it and moving around. Pinpointed it to the laundry basket. There it was in the pants I wore on Wednesday. Apparently I took them off when I had a nap, tossed in basket and put on something else later. Phone is on the charger getting ready for our next adventure.
Chris



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home