Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a cold, cold world!

Temperatures still hover near zero here in the mornings. Warming up this weekend we hear. Warm will be welcome.

Last Sunday it was 51 degrees when I left Super Sew Sunday for Chenango Piecemakers in Norwich at 3:30 p.m. What a lot of beautiful charity quilts were finished that day. It takes a combined effort of many to put them together.

On the way home yesterday from the VA at Syracuse we stopped in Cortland at JoAnn Fabrics. I purchased a heart yo yo maker. Will play with it today when I'm not sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose.

Yes, the cold bug hit me the other day. I'm in my jammies and have spent the morning mostly in bed. Knit a couple rows on a scarf. At rate I'm progressing, it will be ready to wear next winter.

Last night I didn't feel generous so I stayed home from guild meeting. They'll thank me for that. I think I was in bed about the time the meeting started.

Triangle Guild sent about 40 quilts to Broome Developmental just before Christmas. We received a beautiful letter which was published in our January-February newsletter. Thanks to all members for sewing blocks and assembling the quilts.

Back to bed. Germs go away, Chris wants to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home