Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sleeping Babes

Caleb was napping in his Aunt Nikki's arms when I delivered his baby quilt recently. Yes, that is a camo shirt he is wearing.
His Mommy Becki is holding the fireman's coat he wore on Halloween. Caleb will be five months old tomorrow
Today is the 77th anniversary of my parents marriage. James Gaylord married Dorcie Huntington on November 16, 1933 at the Fairview Methodist Church Parsonage in Binghamton, NY. Dad died in 1981 and Mom died in 1986.
Isn't this a happy little basket. It's made of Christmas fabrics covering clothesline.
Now to relax a bit before I have to fix supper. I'm not hungry after the meal we had at Red Hats.
Wonder if Bob would go for a peanut butter sandwich. I suppose not.
Chris


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home