Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Full Agenda Today

Our cousin Bobbie is coming out from New Mexico in a week or so. She'll be going to her mother's Webster family reunion up in Otsego County. Then on the 17th she'll be here. As I couldn't get a park pavillion for a Huntington reunion, I decided to have an open house here for the family to stop by and see her and other cousins. Maybe we'll even have good weather.
Two years ago we had a big thunderstorm at Chenango Valley State Park during the afternoon. Last year it rained and was downright cold at Dorchester Park.
Today I'm working on the Stone Soup Challenge for Triangle Guild's picnic tomorrow at 6 p.m.
I need to put beans to soak so I can bake them tomorrow as my dish to pass.
And later I need to work on my "Keep your hands off the quilts" 8 x 10" quilt challenge for Chenango Piecemakers, due at their picnic on the 14th.
The US Mail delivered two books to me yesterday. I am enjoying the first one Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson.
Time for a short nap before I go back to the sewing machine.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home