Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Roll on, Jelly Roll

Here's a way to use those large prints you have and hate to cut up. These mornng glories spell SUMMER. The quilt was on display at the Common Threads Show.

Working today, if allowed, on my 1600 Jelly Roll Challenge. I am sewing the first seam and it's a long one. 1600 refers to the 1600 inches of the 40 strips 2 1/2" wide that are used.



Yesterday I got down the seam aways and the phone rang. After I took the call I shut off machine and we went to Vestal to pick up Bob's new car.



Wonder if we'll ever find all the bells and whistles on this car. I drove it home and to his doctors' appointments at the VA. Nice ride.



Will have to get a picture with the proud owner next to it or in the driver's seat.



I have so many sewing projects that I will never complete them. But that is what keeps us quilters going, isn't it.



Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home