Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Getting to Look a Lot Like Christmas










The other day I made these four pillowcases for Mikayla, Kohdy, Natasha & JayLynn, Bob's grandchildren. They have them and probably slept on them last night. Sweet dreams!



Some of the cookies are baked and the kolachki dough has to be mixed up so I can start baking them. So labor intensive and so good. Thanks to my friend Ruth W. for the recipe.

We've had snow, sleet and rain the past few days.

I'm off to the post office to get more stamps and mail Christmas cards. I do enjoy this season.

The Campfire Girls are coming on Saturday for lunch and cards and other games. We met at Jeanie's house in Lisle on the 5th, along with the Lavens girls. These four girls have been married for many years but they will forever be known to us as the Lavens Girls. Two joined us at Jeanie's, Darla and Donna Lee.

The top two pictures are of us that day. In the first picture, left to right, myself, Jeanie, Ella Mae, JoAnne, Darla at back, June and Donna Lee. Second picture, Lois Ann is at far right. After all, somebody has to take the picture.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home