Sunday, May 30, 2010

And the Winner is..........


Here's Zack, KLL's entry at the Lancaster and Paducah Quilt Shows. He makes me laugh, Klonda. Thanks for bringing quilting happiness to our lives.

Last night the Campfire Girls and several male companions went to Tioga Downs. Some needed a crying towel and a few won. Ella Mae, Jeanie & Lois Ann were among the winners.

I was so happy when a horse I bet $2 on won. Then that horse was disqualified for interference. The winner paid over $14. Guess I'll never be a big time gambler.

We had the most beautiful sunset. The track is set in a huge bowl and when the sun went down over the trees it was spectacular. By the time I saw JoAnne with her phone taking pictures I thought 'shoulda brought your camera.' Too late to dig out my phone. Will have to remember it in my mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home