Thursday, April 1, 2010




Guess I'd better check my pictures more closely before I post them. The top is Block Party and the pillowcase was made from leftovers of Hoppity and Friends. We don't really have sideways trees here.
I've made this top several times. In this one I used 6 1/2" squares with a 2 1/2" x 6 1/2" rectangle and a 2 1/2" x 8 1/2" rectangle. This top took about 2 nights to assemble.
The sun just poked thru the fog. Yippee!!!!
Yesterday I potted my geraniums. Last fall I yanked the plants out of their pots and put them in brown paper grocery sacks. They went to live in my daughter's cellar. Usually I get them out and pot up about March 1. The plants have some nice green shoots on them. After they get started growing I trim back the dead stems. There were even a couple of blooms on the plants. They didn't get any water during the winter. Amazing.
Now to plant my mesculan lettuce in a planter. Last summer (cool and wet) I had lettuce all summer.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home