Thursday, March 25, 2010

Musing before Quilt Show

I'm using my laptop so no pictures today.

Debbie and myself are leaving around 4-4:30 pm today for Lancaster, PA for the AQS Quilt Show. We'll connect with HMM, Fabaddict, Sage and others. New location, new show, new motel.

This has been a hectic week. My brother Bruce went to ER on Friday with chest pains. Had a heart attack, was rushed to heart cath and had a stent put in immediately. He looked so much better in a couple of hours when we saw him. His color was so much better. An artery was completely blocked. On Monday he went home. On Tuesday he had a burning sensation in his arm and tightness in chest. Back to ER. No problem found. He came home Wednesday.

So here I am, ready to make coffee and read paper. Then a little grocery shopping so Bob has food while I'm gone.

Maybe I'll have time for a nap before I leave. Must remember to put my list of needs in purse. Bob reminded me in middle of night to remember my pills.

Chat with all of you after the show.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home