Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Barn Quilts







Aren't these barn quilts beautiful. They are all on several barns about a mile or so from my home in Chenango Bridge. There are two more on the left side of the barn shown in the fourth picture. Those two are visible from Kattelville Road.
If you are driving on Kattelville Road, watch for Prentice Road. The farm is just across the railroad tracks on Prentice Road.
I wonder if the yellow and green quilt on the rose trellis is being prepared to hand on a barn.
How many more barn quilts are there in Broome County?



1 Comments:

At July 17, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I grew up in Chenango Forks and Chenango Bridge and absolutely love barns and quilts. Thank you so much for sharing what you see of beauty! I now live in Portland Oregon and should put up a site on our barns. I do not know if we have any quilts on our barns....yet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home