Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sewing Again

Pillowcases with camping theme made for Mickey, Eric and Aaron.
These two pair of pillowcases were made for my bed.

Here's our little sweetie, Caleb with his Mommy. His eyes are blue gray.

The sewer's block is gone. I sewed yesterday and will sew more today. I have fabrics picked for a table runner.
My shipment came from Amazon.com. Lowcountry Summer by Dorothea Benton Frank and Beachcombers by Nancy Thayer.
When I was at Barnes & Noble (my favorite store next to a quilt shop) I bought Paula Deen's It Ain't All About the Cookin'. Funny, heartwarming and some recipes.
This morning I picked 3 Roma tomatoes and 2 from the patio tomato plant. I smell BLTs for lunch.
Now to go to grocery store and quick head home to sew.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home