Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Michelle Joy

Happy Birthday to my daughter Michelle Joy today August 9th.

Are you a Bonnie Hunter groupie? This pattern was in the latest issue of Quiltmaker (Sept/Oct '10). She calls it 4 - Patch X. The magazine came in the Saturday mail and I had the block made before bedtime. Because I had some 4 patches made using 2 1/2" squares, I used them instead of using 2" squares to make my 4 patches. I changed the size of the triangles accordingly.
Now I think I'll use Insulbrite for batting and make a nice hot pad for the table.
Off to the library this afternoon. I enjoy volunteering at the Local History Center.
Yesterday I finished reading A Night too Dark by Dana Stabenow. It's the seventeenth of her Kate Shugak series. The library has some of the other sixteen. It's an ntriguing Alaskan mystery with some humor.
The coffee's ready and the paper must be at the door.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home