Sunday, July 25, 2010

WOPs

Works in progress in both my garden and from my sewing machine.

This cucumber will be on the table tomorrow. There are more on the vines.
These works in progress are providing us with fresh tomatoes lately. We had BLTs last night. Bob said the tomatoes were delicious. They smell so good.
Speaking of works in progress, this yellow squash will be on my table in a couple of days.
Here's my most recent WOP (work in process). It's the Twin Sister block by Bonnie Hunter as featured in Quiltmaker July/August 2010. I had lots of 2 1/2" strips so after I was reminded by
by Maureen this morning in our AOL Quilt Chat about the pattern, I deided to try it. Two blocks completed and more in various stages of completion. This is one I can pick up anytime or use for Leaders and Enders.
Have a great day.
Chris










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home