Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Car Review

When Bobbie was here over a week ago she had a rental car, this little robin's egg blue Nissan Cube. I had just seen my first Cube about a week before. So I was glad of a chance to ride in it.
It was comfortable to ride in, lots of leg and head room. Bobbie said it was easy to see behind and to sides of the car.
We both have Nissans so it was a fun trip both checking out the car and looking for spots we'd been to when we were kids.
As a genealogist I check several out of town newspapers for obits for my family. I was saddened to read in the Syracuse paper of the death of Martha Higgs Ferrens of Zephyrhills, FL, formerly of Phoenix, NY. Her father and mother were Wesley & Roberta Davis Higgs of that area. Martha was very involved with the VFW in her area and was a past president of the state VFW auxillary.
Finally I moved my new sewing machine upstairs. Now to haul some fabric in a laundry basket and miscellaneous tools up here. The upstairs AC cools this room nicely.
Ella Mae loaned me a book 9-Patch Pizzazz by Judy Sisneros. I need a 40" quilt top layered for the workshop with Dori Hawks on the 10th. Sure I can get one made in time.
I've been checking out the supply list and have nearly everything except the extension table for my machine. Hope it arrives in time.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home