Friday, November 19, 2010

Beware

Yes. Beware! The Campfire Girls are meeting today. Lois Ann is our hostess today. In the above picture she is drinking the liquid from Ella Mae's 7 Minute Pickles. "Even the juice is good."
I heard she is making Bean & Ham soup for us. Good soup day. It was 34 degrees and frosty when I got up.
Catching my breath, trying to decide what to sew next. But today I am going to teach LA how to make a pillowcase using the hotdog method. I have the cuff and case cut and the cuff is pressed.
While I was preparing those Conkerr Cancer cases for her to practice on, I cut one for myself in lavenders with a bit of green. These are so easy to make. Twenty minutes tops. The children at Upstate Medical Center who have cancer will appreciate them. My goal is at least one a week.
I have several to make for family members for Christmas. I got one particular fabric in 2008 when we were in Lancaster.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home