Friday, February 4, 2011

Sue Had an Idea

Sue had an idea back in 2003 or 2004 to do a strip swap of autumn and light colors, using the Fons & Porter Cutting Bee book as a model. Now that my quilt is nearing completion, I think one of the borders should have "Sue had an Idea" in the border.
Today the Campfire Girls are meeting at Jeanie's house up in Lisle. We're doing sewing of some sort. I think I'll take the cutting board and some fabric.
It's a sunny day. Yeah!
I found the red for a narrow border and binding yesterday. Now to cut 68 4 1/2" blocks for the outside border. I really love this quilt.
On Monday at the library my friend Bonnie from Owego came in. I had a chance to show her pictures of her relatives, Becki and Caleb as I had posted them on Facebook. What fun to find another branch of a family for my granddaughters.
We have been so lucky here in this part of New York. We seem to be on the border of the storm fronts that have moved in. We've gotten just enough snow to be a nusiance. But we aren't thigh deep in snow and ice.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home