Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of my readers. I hope you have a safe, happy, healthy 2011. For a change today is warm, unlike so many I remember with zero temperatures and blustery and windy. This painting hangs in my kitchen. It was done a number of years ago by the late Esther Brooks who lived on Rt. 369. I think the barn is one on Rt. 369.
I'm packing up the Christmas decorations. Yesterday I bought a large red bag for the tree. It will hold a 9 foot tree. It isn't that long but it's fat. Bob wondered if it was a body bag. I told him to watch himself.
The snowman figures are staying out for a while. They look so jolly on top of the tv and on stands.
Off to Dawn's house for pizza and wings this afternoon.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home