Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Getting to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Sea Gulls are dumb. This one is going to eat an ice cube we tossed to him at our family reunion last August.

Today I'm printing some pictures to put in Christmas cards. Some are from the Goodrich reunion, others of the Lavens Girls and the Campfire Girls. Then I think I'll make Bob a little album as he likes to look at pictures of his grandchildren. This new printer is great. It automatically removes red eye from pictures.

Apologies to Lois Ann who felt her picture in this blog a while back was not flattering. She was drinking pickle juice and saying "Even the juice is good." Sorry.

Most of my pictures are not flattering. A dear friend said "Chris, your pictures look like something smelled bad in the bathroom."

Have got to bake today. I've been procrastinatiing.

It's sunny but cold, with some new snow overnight.
The top picture is of SweetOldBob and myself.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home