Thursday, December 30, 2010

I made this little fabric basket after Sue mailed me the directions the day before she left for Memphis and Florida. She had one in shades of soft oranges that she learned to make last winter in Florida and taunted me with it all summer.
Here's SweetOldBob and Maddy, granddaughter Nikki's German Shepherd. She's six now and was a rescue dog. She is well mannered and beautifully marked.
The quilt on the back of the couch is one I made for her bridal shower back in 2003. I used a pattern from the Nickel Quilt book.
Here's Bob again with Nikki's oldest cat Chessy. Nikki brought her home from a farm in her pocket. Chessy is the friendliest, loving cat. Max, the second cat, stayed upstairs.
Great grand son Caleb is pulling wrapping paper off one of his gifts. He's a ham, flashes a big smile when he sees a camera. He's six months old now.
It was a good holiday. We went to Nikki and Mike's home in Greene on Christmas Eve. Then to Mickey and Eric's home for Christmas dinner and had a very relaxed day.
I baked lots of cookies and took most of the remainder to the library yesterday for our Volunteer Appreciation Lunch.
Now to get busy sewing. I haven't had much time for sewing lately. I have lots of projects and ideas to work on.
Chris


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home