Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Cast of Six
















Do any of you have a cat who brings home a gift for you. Apparently this quilter does.




















We have Rose in pink, Karen in blue and the other four of us together: Jackey, Debbie, Helen Marie and myself. Some nice man came out of Jennie's Diner and volunteered to take a picture of the four of us.

Jackey got to the airport at 1:15 am today at Springfield, Missouri. Then she had to drive home without her big suitcase. She got a call this morning to ask what was in the suitcase to identify it in case the name tag was gone. Fabric for a wedding quilt and Wilbur's Chocolates. Shouldn't be many suitcases with those two items.

This morning I washed a load of fabric. Glad I put a Shout Color Catcher sheet in the washer. Some fabrics ran a bit. I had red, browns and dark blue in the load.

Now back to sewing together the Jacob's Ladder top. I'd like to get it done this week so I can hae it quilted soon.
We have an interesting program at Triangle Guild on the 7th of April. Nancy Summers is coming to talk to us about her alpacas. I'd love to go visit them. I love their sweet faces.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home