Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some More Good Reads or Why I Haven't Sewn Much This Week

These are some recent good reads for me: Bootlegger's Daughter, Shooting at Loons and High Country Fall all by Margaret Maron and Though Not Dead, the latest by Dana Stabenow. Okay, I confess, I spent a lot of time reading instead of sewing.
I do enjoy the Deborah Knotts mysteries by Margaret Maron and the Kate Shugak mysteries set in Alaska by Dana Stabenow.
And ditsey that I am, I messed up on the date for the Daytona 500. It is next Sunday, February 20th, not today.
We did watch the Budweiser Shoot Out last night. Interesting race. Newly resurfaced track at Daytona.
How to imagine that it was 32 years ago that I went to Daytona the first time, for motorcycle races.
Enjoy your day.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home