Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moo











Evelyn brought some fabrics she had leftover from her sewing room to guild last week. I picked the cow fabric and a Charlie Brown fabric to take home.
I fussy cut some cows and used my MOO fabric and a yellow. One cow is just bordered to make a 12 1/2" block. Another is done in the Album II block of the month and another is made in the Shoofly pattern. The fourth is a Mile a Minute (or Crumbs and Chaos) idea. I can't say pattern as there is no pattern for it. Bits of fabric are sewn together in a crazy quilt style.
I'm at the Old Amish Inn in Ronk, PA right now. Debbie's sleeping. I woke up early. Maybe my chat room friends will be up and in chat now.
We have met with HMM, Fabaddict, Sage, RMuffin and had lunch and dinner with them yesterday.
Debbie & I drove down Thursday night.
Yesterday we went to a number of shops, Sylvia's, Zooks, Old Country Store, Bitty Hanna, Log Cabin Quilts, Weavers and Dutchland Quilt Pantry. I did add a bit to my stash. Will have to estimate how many yards I purchased.
We had lunch at the Smoketown Diner. Good food at a very reasonable price.
Today we are going to Burkholders and to the AQS Show. Home tomorrow.
Hope to get some quilt pictures to share with you when I get home.
The temperature was in the high 70s which was wonderful.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home