Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stash Enhancement




This tiny pile is what I purchased in the Lancaster area to enhance my stash. Look at those shirtings on the left. Eat your heart out, Bonnie Hunter. And thank you Sylvia Petershiem for carrying them.
The pile in the middle is of Civil War fabrics for the Economy Block quilt Donna Laing sent me a picture of several years ago. I didn't have enough fabrics to make many more blocks and I found just what I needed. (Yes, I needed that fabric, I didn't have it.) (And I have the magnet on the refrigerator too.)




Isn't this a beautiful version of a New York Beauty, and in my favorite pinks.



















I am happy to report that I have the blocks for the Jacob's Ladder sewn together. Now to cut a red border, sew it on, then finish sewing the blocks together for the outer border. Once they are sewn on it's off to be quilted.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home