Saturday, April 2, 2011

The End

I say The End because today I finished the final border on my Jacob's Ladder quilt. After I spread it out to admire it, I figured out that I had one HST block in a corner set wrong. The other seven HST blocks might be sewn wrong too. Like Scarlett O'Hara "I'll think about it tomorrow." That border has been a PITA all the way. Otherwise the quilt looks good. Back to the pictures and directions, tomorrow. My sewing room is almost neat, except for a couple of boxes of stuff I don't know what to do with and a pile of papers on the computer desk. Fabrics are in neat piles. Projects and strips of fabric are in storage bins. Last Sunday I planted 70 of those jiffy pots with heirloom tomato seeds. Margaret, Bob's sister in law sent us tomatoes last summer. They were delicious. When asked where she got the seeds she told us she saved them. So I did save some seeds. Nearly all the pots have sprouts in just seven days. You know those people that bring around zucchini in the late summer. Well, watch for a white haired woman bringing tomato plants later this spring. Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home