Friday, September 18, 2009

Just an Old Stick in the Mud

We had a wonderful time at camp. Weather was mostly nice. Rain on Saturday morning. So we went off to a quilt shop in Parishville, NY called Handiworks Fabrics. The shop is located at 20 Picketville Rd. If you are in area, call 315-265-2670.
On Sunday we decided to go down to the lake (Carry Reservoir) and have a bath. I forgot to take a bathing suit so I wore gray shorts and a tank top. Water level was way down and there was some mud at the water's edge. I stepped in mud and one of my phoe crocs didn't want to go along with my foot. I sat in mud. Lois Ann gave me a hand so I could get up. Out into water, get mud off backside, wash hair, wash body and a quick run back to beach to towel off. It's a real spa treatment bathing at camp. She wouldn't let me wear the shorts in her car so I slipped them off from under my towel and wore towel back to camp.
We had planned our meals so that we made supper dishes at home and froze them. We had Sloppy Joes, a delicious GardenVeggie Soup and Chili. Wish JoAnne would send me soup when she makes it again.
Bring on the games...we started with Mexican Train Dominos, on to LCR, Skip-Bo and Rummikubs.
Lois Ann sent me four of her pictures yesterday and I am posting the site here.
Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow
Hope you enjoy seeing us relax. Lois Ann is the redhead, JoAnne has long brown hair & June is the other cottontop.
It's been a week on the run for Bob and myself. Have to pick him up at my son in law's garage at 9 a.m.
Off to cut strips for our scrappy bargello class tomorrow.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home