Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Mary Ann is our Red Hat paparazzi. She keeps an album of our doings, usually catching us in almost embarassing positions. She made all of us a calendar for 2010 with the Birthday Girl9s) of the month as the featured pictures. Joan, our Queen Mother is standing to the left of Mary Ann and Fran is at the right wearing a sun visor. Joan is a sweet, dignified person. Fran is rowdy and always has a joke for us.

Today's the first NASCAR race of the season, at Daytona International Speedway. Bob and I will be spending the afternoon together watching. I have a donation quilt to tie so I'll be working on that as I watch.

Cousin Bobbie sent me a wall hanging she found in a Florida shop. It reads Home for Wayward Fabric. It's going on the wall in my sewing room. Needless to say, Bobbie has seen this room.

Granddaughter Nikki and her husband are in Cancun at a Matco Tool meeting. She told us on Facebook last night she had a sunburn she'd bought and paid for. Ouch!

I hope you all have a good Valentine's Day with someone you care about.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home