Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Storm Predicted


There's a storm predicted for later today. Now it is not supposed to be a major storm for us in New York State but who knows. Last night the wind was blowing hard when I was falling asleep. Now it has subsided.
This morning I have to go to my eye doctor's office for a visual field test. It was discovered that I have glaucoma back in 1982. Since that time I've used the prescribed eye drops and visited my doctors on a regular basis. I've been very fortunate that there has been little change in the past 28 years.
The top pictured above is one I made for a donation quilt. It is made of 2 1/2" x 5" rectangles with 3" x 2 1/2" rectangles on the ends of every other strip. And....there is not even a dent in my box of 2 1/2" strips.
There are four blooms on my amaryllis plant now. What fun to watch that plant grow. Thanks again, Mary Ann.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home