Monday, April 4, 2011

NOW I'm Done

After I checked the outside border on the Jacob's Ladder quilt top I realized I had all eight HST blocks running in the wrong direction. One block went in a different direction from the other seven. Think frog stitch to remedy this problem. Yesterday I removed the three blocks from one corner and resewed them correctly. Then I took the top downstairs and did the frog stitch on the other three while watching the NASCAR Sprint Cup race. This morning the corners are sewn back and the pattern follows out to the corners, unlike on Saturday when I thought I had the top finished. Now to press the top, removed the loose threads and press the backing before I take it to Peg to be quilted. It's rainy now and then and the wind is blowing hard. April Showers bring May flowers. We can only hope so. Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home