Thursday, July 12, 2012

More This N That

Today I'm off to lunch with my old friend Narola. I haven't seen her for a few years. She moved to Florida about 1995.
I'm happy to report Bob went to the eye doctor yesterday, last appointment following cataract surgery, and now has prescription for reading glasses. He was able to read the top paragraph on the eye chart the nurse handed him. Wow, that's one I can hardly read.
Tonight is the Chenango Piecemakers Guild picnic. What to make for my dish to pass. Maybe the cappachino bars. Easy and good. I had just a few left last week after Triangle Guild's picnic and Mikayla took them home.
Or I could make Ella Mae's potato and green bean salad. That was a hit with the Red Hat girls Tuesday.
Off to start my day.
    Chris





































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home