Saturday, December 10, 2011

All Gone

My morning glories are long gone and the landlord put up new fences between the patios back in early November when we had some beautiful days. The morning glories grew through the fence to go visit the lady who lives on the other side. I had 3 plants that Fran traded me for tomato plants. Next year I'll have to plant more. They started blooming in August and delighted me every day.
Bob is doing very well. His eyesight is somewhat better. His home health care ended at the end of November. The people from Twin Tier Heath Care were great. We had RNs checking his vitals, an Aide who helped him shower and talked to him, PT and OT who got him moving. Now he walks around the house without a cane. The walker is here in case he has to go out on rough ground and he takes the cane when he has to go out. His last visit to the Binghamton VA went well. He walked up the steps and back down instead of taking the ramp.
I've done a bit of sewing. The Twister table topper top is done. I made an over sized pillowcase for the big pillow I bought. Now I wonder what people do who don't sew because the standard pillowcases are way too small.
Pat went back to Arkansas eager to show 'those Southern women' how to birth a pillowcase. She made one under our direction when she was here and even French seamed the side seam.
It's really time for me to put the Christmas tree up. Once I do that I'll be more in the spirit of the Christmas season. Only two more weeks. Gotta hustle.
Chris

1 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Rag Basket Babies said...

Chris, somehow while surfing around I found your blog and found it really interesting. I don't know if you remember me, Denise Carney - I use to be a member of the Triangle Guild and live on willard rd. in Norman Sweeney's old house. I really enjoyed seeing all your wonderful pictures and just wanted to drop you a line!
Denise Carney
thumbwoven@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home