Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



It's 36 degrees and a few snowflakes are fluttering to the ground. Parades and football on TV today. I'll watch the parades and Bob will watch football.


All the Christmas decorations are put away. The cards are down off the wall and being reread.


I nearly lost my July Challenge fabric for Chenango Piecemakers. I took the FQ out of my Go To Guild bag and put it in a drawer. Then when I typed the minutes I noticed I had written that Joy had the challenge fabric. Pulled the FQ out of drawer and attached a note to it. Hmmmmm....What shall I make with it. I have a few ideas.
Lois Ann and JoAnne are snarfing up Chicken Casserole and Waldorf Salad. Ella Mae is busy doing the same. JoAnne brought us Blueberry Wine from a local winery on Hoxie Gorge Road. June and Jeanie were there also that day.
Today I need to shorten several pairs of flannel pants for Bob, or sew together ends of legs so he has footed pants. Guess I'd better not do that. Don't think he'd appreciate that.
Chris


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home