Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me





My birthday was January 19th. It's been a tradition for a number of years now that Mickey & Jack (my daughter and son) cook a dinner for me on a Saturday near my birthday. That happened last night. We had Mexican type appetizers followed by a big salad, chili and corn bread. Later we had cake and ice cream. The top picture is of Aaron (my computer guru), moi, Nikki (the blonde joke queen) and Becki, the pregnant one. Second picture of the three stooges, SweetOldBob in corner, Jeremy and Mike, the grandsons in law.
Dody and Joe, my sis and brother in law came across the road to join us. Brother Bruce was home sick with a bad cold but he called and sounded terrible. I didn't get a picture of my favorite son in law Eric.
The other picture was taken after Christmas at Lois Ann's home in Harford Mills. Her orchid had way over a dozen blooms. It does well in her bay window.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home