Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snap, She's Got It



This is my second snap bag. My daughter liked it and now has it.

On Easter Sunday I showed it to her and was telling her what was used in the top to make it snap closed.

My brother went to his van and brought me a 25 foot Stanley ruler that was cracked about 5" from the end. He said it wouldn't last him five minutes if he started using it. Thanks, Bruce.

I'm sewing triangles together to make half hexagons for the Merry Go Round quilt. I have a lot of triangles to sew to finish this quilt. I've used them for leaders and enders as well as chain sewing. I'd really like to get this quilt finished so I can enter it in the shows in October.

Chris

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Erzebat said...

loce it! so bright an colorful. dont be surprize if daughter gets orders fr you to make more! (mauh) Liz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home